Could you be missing out on any of these
89 BENEFITS of documentation?
- Prevent "Vanishing
- Control your company's growth.
- Control your company's downsizing.
- Build your business to survive the hard times.
- Accelerate your product development.
- Inspire new action in project management.
- Create new products for changing markets. .
- Change low production into high performance. .
- Streamline your production.
- Turn dissatisfied customers into loyal fans.
- Curtail your dependence on "key people" and "tribal knowledge."
- Develop a result producing system ... a SYSTEM that
amplifies ordinary skills and abilities
into extraordinary results.
- Integrate four steps to success: Organizing, Planning, Developing, and Operating
- Relieve the pressure of having to boost production and profits with
- Create your branding and image.
- Arrange things into functional patterns for specific
- Create a structure so your people can systematically cooperate to
- Create your organizational strategy.
- Streamline fulfillment of your organization's Strategic Objective.
- Show your management structure
and career paths, and how positions report to each other.
- Create signed agreements to produce specific results.
- Create written procedures for department interactions, for hiring and firing,
- Clarify your basic goals, requirements, and activities.
- Promote your services and products.
- Delegate accountabilities.
- Turn skeptical executives into loyal fans.
- Train your personnel.
- Help you get organized.
- Boost your production and profits.
- Design and specify your products.
- Solve complicated problems.
- Develop instructions that specify how your departments interface, how
personnel interface, who can give commands to whom, etc.
- Reduce or eliminate assumptions and second-guessing.
- Specify effective
- Specify clear instructions for your employees.
- Show your employees, step-by-step, how to create some desired result.
- Tell your service people what
to say on the phone.
- Streamline your production.
- Create and use an Org Chart as your effective management tool.
- Show your management hierarchy.
- Show your manufacturing process.
- Show departmental communication lines.
- Pinpoint your most important problems and opportunities.
- Determine the most important conditions that affect your processes.
- Specify what your employees must
produce and communicate in each step to produce desired results.
- Promote accurate and timely communication.
- Debug your software and hardware.
- Document your job so you can be promoted.
- Inspire sales.
- Tell your service people how
to fix things.
- Devise a system for communicating with clients, staff, and vendors.
- Work ON your business as you work IN your business.
- Delegate as much of your work
- Get the most from your staff
- Relieve your worries and improve control of your staff and workload.
- Streamline and verify your systems.
- Explore and test new ways to streamline your processes.
- Diagram your processes.
- Orchestrate selling, filling
orders, creating reports, accounting, etc.
- Find root causes and solve the REAL problems.
- Outline a system for scheduling work, reporting progress.
- Uncover your bottlenecks.
- Test and compare various staffing plans.
- Perform what-if
- Schedule your staff and plan
- Design your system for researching, organizing, writing, and managing
- Lay out a system for coordinating
projects, managing time.
- Plan a system for debugging new products.
- Design a system for tracking work-in-progress.
- Develop technical
documentation and operations manuals.
- Create a SYSTEM for developing documentation.
- Eliminate the need to re-ask
the same questions.
- Save time and trouble for Subject Matter Experts (SME).
- Serve clients with certainty.
- Plan interviews in advance.
- Conduct perfect logistics (having the right stuff at the right place at
the right time).
- Put your principles in writing.
- Define personal principles and set
- Define your business goals to follow your personal goals.
- Put competent, trained servers in front of customers.
- Make sure every department and every employee provides some
service to others.
- Tell others "Here's how we do it here."
- Tell others "Here's how we recruit, hire, and train others to do it."
- Tell others "Here's how we manage our people and processes."
- Tell others "Here's how we innovate and improve our products and services."
- Develop a QUALITY MANUAL that explains Company Philosophy and Policies.
- Develop an OPERATING PROCEDURES MANUAL that explains WHAT, WHEN, WHERE, AND WHO, with
Operating Principles and Strategies.
- Develop WORK INSTRUCTIONS
MANUALS that explain HOW-TO, with Day-to-day Practices.
- Develop an Employee Handbook that conveys equal opportunity, personal records,
compensation, personal days, leave of absence, common courtesy, home
& work, rules of conduct, benefits, contributions, refreshments,
your workstation, tardiness, standards for regulation, health &
Click one of the links below, depending
on your interest.
- Ad Copy
- Annual Reports
- Business Consulting
- Business Plans
- Business Process Documentation
- Business Process Flowcharts
- Business Process Modeling
- Competitive Analysis Reports
- Coordinating Writing Teams
- Customer Application Stories
- Direct Mail Sales Literature
- Magazine Articles
- Management Consulting
- Organizational Strategy
- Press Releases
- Product Bulletins
- Public Relations Materials
- Slide Presentation Scripts
- Strategy / Planning Meetings
- Telephone Sales Scripts
- Trade-Show Materials
- Computer Hardware Documentation
- Corrective Action Flowcharts
- Design Specifications
- Document Control
- ECO Procedures
- Engineering Documentation
- Engineering Specifications
- Installation Procedures
- Instruction Manuals
- ISO 9000 Documentation
- Manufacturing Documentation
- New Product Ideas
- Probabilistic Modeling
- Research Reports
- Software Checkout & Debug
- Software Manuals
- System Administrator Manuals
- System Specifications
- Technical Manuals
- Technical Process Documentation
- Training Manuals
- User Manuals
- Work Instructions
© 2012 Mike Hayden All Rights Reserved Web Design
by Safari Studios